Announcement Date: 1st August 1947
The club is reformed as a semi professional club and is accepted into the
Western League Division 2 Runners Up
Winners Dorset Senior Cup
Winners A’Court Shield
Billy Kingdon is appointed player-manager
The club’s first few matches are played in red and white (Arsenal style strip) as the new Claret and Blue kit is awaited.